Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-b consular notification, travel abroad

Hi,

I am on F1-status graduating in December and my potential employer filed for H1-B visa under consular notification. I have a valid F1 visa, I-20 and enrolled as a full time student in my university till December.

I traveled outside USA(to my home country) for summer vacation, returning back in August. And my H1-B petition has been selected in the lottery.

Now my query is that:

Will it be safe when I will return to USA under F1 visa status? What all question can I be asked at port of entry? What all documents do I need to carry with me?

Thank you so much in advance.

Originally posted by swasti View Post
    Hi,

I am on F1-status graduating in December and my potential employer filed for H1-B visa under consular notification. I have a valid F1 visa, I-20 and enrolled as a full time student in my university till December.

I traveled outside USA(to my home country) for summer vacation, returning back in August. And my H1-B petition has been selected in the lottery.

Now my query is that:

Will it be safe when I will return to USA under F1 visa status? What all question can I be asked at port of entry? What all documents do I need to carry with me?

Thank you so much in advance.
    No issues. Just the same set of documents you carried with you when you first entered on F1.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X