Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

??..H1B renewal + H4EAD renewal..Best Options..??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ??..H1B renewal + H4EAD renewal..Best Options..??

My father (green card/country of origin India) had filed for F2B with priority date of June 2005. I married November 2006. My father naturalized to US citizen 2010. F3 filing was a myth and my attorney did not know this- “as the case is invalid now”

I was also on H1B (physician) in the meantime but converted to H4 EAD last September given better options of changing jobs and my lawyer then cancelled my H1B.

My wife is on H1B (Physician) expiring Sep 29, 2017.

I am on H4 EAD ~ expiring Sep29 2017.

Since we received RFE that my petition is no longer valid and with expiring H4EAD along with my wife expiring H1B on September29, 2017. “ what are our/my best options"

My wife files for H1B renewal along with my H4 and H4EAD renewal.(our only option-planning to do this)

With current back log on H1B; pending renewal application (my wife)can still work 240 days after expiring.

With my wife's pending H1B renewal (unlikely to happen before Sep29, 2017)— can H4EAD work?

Does automatic EAD work for me.

Will I be able to get H4EAD renewal in time — or will be tied up to my wife pending application?

Can I file a new H1B (along with pending wife's H1B renewal and my H4EAD renewal)—and since it will be pending, I will be able to work?

What are our best options? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks .

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X