X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Amendment RFE

Hello Experts,

I need some help on H1B amendment RFE.

During first week of May 2017, my current employer filed an H1B amendment petition as there was a change in location and client name.
    Now I got an RFE for the same and USCIS is asking for some additional documents to support the duration of requested H1B validity date.

My current situation that I have initiated my resignation from current employer and serving the notice period.
    They are not ready to provide any additional documents for this.

Could someone please advise how to take it forward ? What all options are available to solve this issue ?
    Is it mandatory to provide required details and close the RFE ?

Regards,
    Abin

Originally posted by abinvarghese View Post
    Hello Experts,

I need some help on H1B amendment RFE.

During first week of May 2017, my current employer filed an H1B amendment petition as there was a change in location and client name.
    Now I got an RFE for the same and USCIS is asking for some additional documents to support the duration of requested H1B validity date.

My current situation that I have initiated my resignation from current employer and serving the notice period.
    They are not ready to provide any additional documents for this.

Could someone please advise how to take it forward ? What all options are available to solve this issue ?
    Is it mandatory to provide required details and close the RFE ?

Regards,
    Abin

What about your next employer have you already initiated H1 with them? Is it approved?

When is your current employer's I-94 expiring?

Are you working for the current employer at the changed client and location?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X