Moving from L1B to H4 Visa - interview question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving from L1B to H4 Visa - interview question

I have been working in USA for 5 years on my L1 B visa. Recently my husband moved from L1B to H1B Visa.
    I have applied and got approval for H4 Visa while staying in USA. I am currently in my native country and I have to get myH5 Visa stamped from the cousulate. Also my husband's I-140 is approved so we also applied for my EAD. I currently have EAD approval notice but did not receive my EAD card.
    While giving my interview for H4 Visa, how should I explain them about the question - Do you plan to work in USA?
    Also I have mentioned in my DS-160 form that I am currently employed.
    Please suggest.

Originally posted by Sippy083 View Post
    I have been working in USA for 5 years on my L1 B visa. Recently my husband moved from L1B to H1B Visa.
    I have applied and got approval for H4 Visa while staying in USA. I am currently in my native country and I have to get myH5 Visa stamped from the cousulate. Also my husband's I-140 is approved so we also applied for my EAD. I currently have EAD approval notice but did not receive my EAD card.
    While giving my interview for H4 Visa, how should I explain them about the question - Do you plan to work in USA?
    Also I have mentioned in my DS-160 form that I am currently employed.
    Please suggest.
    Hi .. My wife is in similer boat can you please let us know what happe to your case and also while scheduling the appointment whose petition number you have entered in USTravelDocs website.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X