Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H-4 stamping in urgent conditions

Hello all,
    I am new to the forum.Please forgive if this same case was discussed(i couldn't find any as far as i read)

I need H-4 stamping from Delhi.I am travelling because my father is in a critical state .My GC process is going on.We plan to file 140 and 485 together now(labor just got approved)My qs

1. when will i be physically needed in the USA for GC process(labor was in vermont)

2.can i do medical now and leave?

3.I plan to stay for 2 months in India.The latest avail date i am getting now is aug in delhi.do i qualify for an emergency appt?

4.assuming i get dates for fingerprinting,how long can i postpone it?

5.what r the issues i might face during H-4 stamping ,since my husband(on H-1 B has not stamped yet after 7th year extn)is not travelling with me.

6.Is there any other issue i need to think of at this time?

since we have waited for 4 years for labor,i need to consider GC also before leaving.
    Experts, please help me ASAP.

thanks,
    indira76

Hello all,
    I am new to the forum.Please forgive if this same case was discussed(i couldn't find any as far as i read)

I need H-4 stamping from Delhi.I am travelling because my father is in a critical state .My GC process is going on.We plan to file 140 and 485 together now(labor just got approved)My qs

1. when will i be physically needed in the USA for GC process(labor was in vermont)

2.can i do medical now and leave?
    if the dates are available you can
    3.I plan to stay for 2 months in India.The latest avail date i am getting now is aug in delhi.do i qualify for an emergency appt?
    NO..Before you apply for an emergency appointment, you must ensure that you have documentary evidence to prove the urgency. If it appears during the visa interview that you misrepresented the reasons for travel, such facts will be noted on your case file and may adversely influence the outcome of your visa application. Furthermore, if the consular officer determines that you do not have a genuine emergency -as defined above- then he/she will postpone your interview 90 days from the date you appeared under the emergency provision

4.assuming i get dates for fingerprinting,how long can i postpone it?

5.what r the issues i might face during H-4 stamping ,since my husband(on H-1 B has not stamped yet after 7th year extn)is not travelling with me.
    I c no issue , but you have ensure that you carry:

all years W2's and latest Tax filings , and latest 3 months paystubs (if the earnings are Good i.e. about 55-65 K,you need not worry),
    Lease agreement of the apartment,
    your husbands photographs in the working premises,
    his passport copy, and latest I-129 petition with 797, i-94 copy and SSN copy etc
    6.Is there any other issue i need to think of at this time?

since we have waited for 4 years for labor,i need to consider GC also before leaving.
    Experts, please help me ASAP.

thanks,
    indira76

Comment

thanks shriya ram for the prompt reply.I really appreciate it.U defntly have mentioned certain documents which i didn't know/couldn't get from the official vfs website.

if u /someone helps me with other qs it would be great.

Thank you again,
      Indira76.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X