Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immediate help needed!!!!

Hi,

I have received H1b Ammendment RFE on my previous project and I was not able to respond to the RFE as I lost my project at that time.

Now after 2.5 months I got an new offer and planning to file new amendment with a new client letter,but my attorney is saying i am out of status now and I need to travel out of country and re-enter into USA .

*The only option I have now is my wife is on F1 visa,I can travel out of country and get visa stamped on F2 and again enter USA.But,Is it a good option to travel India at this time for visa stamping and also what are the chances of getting F2 dependent visa stamped ??

Please suggest any other alternative options that could help me !!

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance !!

Originally posted by Kumar008 View Post
    Hi,

I have received H1b Ammendment RFE on my previous project and I was not able to respond to the RFE as I lost my project at that time.

Now after 2.5 months I got an new offer and planning to file new amendment with a new client letter,but my attorney is saying i am out of status now and I need to travel out of country and re-enter into USA .

*The only option I have now is my wife is on F1 visa,I can travel out of country and get visa stamped on F2 and again enter USA.But,Is it a good option to travel India at this time for visa stamping and also what are the chances of getting F2 dependent visa stamped ??

Please suggest any other alternative options that could help me !!

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance !!
    And why are you out of status? The employer should still pay you irrespective of the lost project.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X