• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raghvi
    replied
    Originally posted by nirgunjoshi View Post
    Hello,

Need Help about stamping H4B in Chennai.

My husband and kids got H1B and H4B stamped respectively in April.
    I work in IT and I was too much tied up with my office work I could not go to stamping.

I have the stamping next week, please help to get the following clarification:

1. Is there any additional document I need to carry since I did not accompany my hubby for H4B stamping. One of my colleague was mentioning that we need to carry a letter stating why I did not go with him.
    2. I have got NOC from my company for stamping H4B, since I am not resigning and I can join when I am back.
    3. Please let me know if I need to take care of anything in case or any additional documentation required to be carried..

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks
    1. Marriage certificate, spouse's passport copy, I-94 copy, I797, latest pay stubs. For a complete list https://www.immihelp.com/h4-visa-stamping-documents/

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Leave a comment:

• nirgunjoshi
    started a topic H4 Stamping help required

H4 Stamping help required

Hello,

Need Help about stamping H4B in Chennai.

My husband and kids got H1B and H4B stamped respectively in April.
    I work in IT and I was too much tied up with my office work I could not go to stamping.

I have the stamping next week, please help to get the following clarification:

1. Is there any additional document I need to carry since I did not accompany my hubby for H4B stamping. One of my colleague was mentioning that we need to carry a letter stating why I did not go with him.
    2. I have got NOC from my company for stamping H4B, since I am not resigning and I can join when I am back.
    3. Please let me know if I need to take care of anything in case or any additional documentation required to be carried..

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X