Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went for H1B dropbox @ New Delhi and got 221(g) asking for Interview and Finger print

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went for H1B dropbox @ New Delhi and got 221(g) asking for Interview and Finger print

Hi to All,

I need your help. My husband (H1B) drop all the document for Dropbox at Nehru Place, New Delhi on 10/Jul/2017 and got it back (without stamp) and with letter written on white sheet 221(g) on 14/Jul/2017.

It stated : We are unable to process your visa application at this time, we require your presence at the Embassy. Your case has been suspended under the section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) until the below indicated process is completed.

Fringer Print
    Interview

Please bring this letter and your passport to the Embassy on any business day before 10 am within one calendar year from the date of this letter

Could anybody tell me:
    What docs are required?
    Where to for Interview and Fingerprint ,Is Nehru Place or Chanayakpuri?
    In how much he will get his visa stamped?
    How do we know that which colour slip is our, as 221(g) letter is written on white sheet, so it means white slip?
    Can anyone had this type of experience, please share.

Originally posted by GS2017 View Post
    Hi to All,

I need your help. My husband (H1B) drop all the document for Dropbox at Nehru Place, New Delhi on 10/Jul/2017 and got it back (without stamp) and with letter written on white sheet 221(g) on 14/Jul/2017.

It stated : We are unable to process your visa application at this time, we require your presence at the Embassy. Your case has been suspended under the section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) until the below indicated process is completed.

Fringer Print
    Interview

Please bring this letter and your passport to the Embassy on any business day before 10 am within one calendar year from the date of this letter

Could anybody tell me:
    What docs are required?
    Where to for Interview and Fingerprint ,Is Nehru Place or Chanayakpuri?
    In how much he will get his visa stamped?
    How do we know that which colour slip is our, as 221(g) letter is written on white sheet, so it means white slip?
    Can anyone had this type of experience, please share.
    Your spouse needs to attend visa interview. It clearly says, bring the letter and passport to the consulate. Would advise going to the consulate before 10 AM on a working day, with all H1 related documents, such as petition, LCA, I129, latest paystubs ,client letter etc.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X