Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non Compute/compliance agreement

Hi all my friend
    Do not worry, if you have joined the same customer for which your desi employer has placed. I joined the employer and it was good options and after that my employer (Blood Sucker) tried to send me threating email.That they will take me to court and Sue for Non-compete agreement. Which I signed.As I was not aware of such type of agremment,as i was new to this country.After that, he used to send mail and used to call me everyday. I was really pissed off and I hired a lawyer, instead he Sued me I sued them. I took them to the court. Then he tried to settle me for less amount. However, i did not agree. I had decided to go back to India, If I lost the case. I spend around $4000 for case and after first hearing; Consultancy Company tried every method to settle the things. First, they are asking for 30% of my annual salary. However, in the end, he wants to settle But as I had decided to teach them lesson In the end I won the case, the consulting company has to pay me around $25000 + legal processing. So my friends do not worry about non compute the Judge decided it is not matter of Non-Compete. One think do not take any mail backup and written material from the consultancy company and give them 2-week notice before leaving and send last good-bye mail before quitting.Leave the company in good term. You can send me query, if you need any clarification. Be bold and stand against these bloody suckers. As we employee and not sharing their trade secrets, their clients list ,so non-compete and non-compliance does not stand against any consultants.As you know these desi consultants doing **** interviews and **** resumes.Please report of USICS and DOL.As they are taking all matters very serious.So donot worry stand against them and teach them lesson.
    Last edited by Noty; 08-04-2017, 07:14 PM.

Please help. Similar situation.

Hello I am in a similar situation. Could you please mail me at [email protected] or provide me your contact details? I am in the exact same situation and any advice would be appreciated. Please help

Originally posted by Noty View Post
    Hi all my friend
    Do not worry, if you have joined the same customer for which your desi employer has placed. I joined the employer and it was good options and after that my employer (Blood Sucker) tried to send me threating email.That they will take me to court and Sue for Non-compete agreement. Which I signed.As I was not aware of such type of agremment,as i was new to this country.After that, he used to send mail and used to call me everyday. I was really pissed off and I hired a lawyer, instead he Sued me I sued them. I took them to the court. Then he tried to settle me for less amount. However, i did not agree. I had decided to go back to India, If I lost the case. I spend around $4000 for case and after first hearing; Consultancy Company tried every method to settle the things. First, they are asking for 30% of my annual salary. However, in the end, he wants to settle But as I had decided to teach them lesson In the end I won the case, the consulting company has to pay me around $25000 + legal processing. So my friends do not worry about non compute the Judge decided it is not matter of Non-Compete. One think do not take any mail backup and written material from the consultancy company and give them 2-week notice before leaving and send last good-bye mail before quitting.Leave the company in good term. You can send me query, if you need any clarification. Be bold and stand against these bloody suckers. As we employee and not sharing their trade secrets, their clients list ,so non-compete and non-compliance does not stand against any consultants.As you know these desi consultants doing **** interviews and **** resumes.Please report of USICS and DOL.As they are taking all matters very serious.So donot worry stand against them and teach them lesson.
    Last edited by ajn2; 12-12-2017, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Non-compete agreements are not enforceable in many states. Contact an employment law attorney in your state for a consultation

Comment

NON Compete: Information Needed

Hi All,

I am also in same situation and need your guidance if you can please help me!

Comment

same condition. what you guys did?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X