Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will H4 EAD renewal based on pending H4 extension be invalidated by new H4 transfer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will H4 EAD renewal based on pending H4 extension be invalidated by new H4 transfer?

Hello All,

My H1B will expire this Dec and my current company A already filed H1B/H4 extension (non-Premium) for me and my spouse. Now I'm going to join company B which will file H1B/H4 transfer for us.

The thing is my spouse's current H4 EAD will expire in Dec as well and she has filed EAD renewal application based on the receipt of the pending H4 extension filed by company A. Will she need to re-file a new EAD renewal application based on the receipt of the H4 transfer filed by company B?

Thanks.

Originally posted by lake24 View Post
    Hello All,

My H1B will expire this Dec and my current company A already filed H1B/H4 extension (non-Premium) for me and my spouse. Now I'm going to join company B which will file H1B/H4 transfer for us.

The thing is my spouse's current H4 EAD will expire in Dec as well and she has filed EAD renewal application based on the receipt of the pending H4 extension filed by company A. Will she need to re-file a new EAD renewal application based on the receipt of the H4 transfer filed by company B?

Thanks.
    When is the expiry of your H1 I-94 and your spouse's H4 I-94?

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      When is the expiry of your H1 I-94 and your spouse's H4 I-94?
      Expires at 12/14 this year. H1B/H4 extension filed at 7/1.

Comment

Our goal is to get my spouse's new H4 EAD approved before 12/14 to avoid gap in her working authorization. Any advice? Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X