X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B TO H4 and withdrawl of H4

Hi All
    Thanks in advance. I have a query on H1B to H4 and H4 withdrawl

Suppose I am on H1B and applied H4 COS - selected effective date as 4 months now(ex. december 31st). So officially I can work till december 31st on H1B right? Suppose if I changed my mind and with drawl H4 (before it approves it and before 31st december). In this case, do I need to apply again H4 to H1 COS? Or I can still continue on old h1b?

Thanks
    Venkat

Originally posted by Venkata Ganji View Post
    Hi All
    Thanks in advance. I have a query on H1B to H4 and H4 withdrawl

Suppose I am on H1B and applied H4 COS - selected effective date as 4 months now(ex. december 31st). So officially I can work till december 31st on H1B right? Suppose if I changed my mind and with drawl H4 (before it approves it and before 31st december). In this case, do I need to apply again H4 to H1 COS? Or I can still continue on old h1b?

Thanks
    Venkat
    Yes. You can request for a withdrawal but its at USCIS discretion to act on it or still go ahead and approve your COS. Its difficult to predict because each application is treated differently, and by the time one traces the withdrawal request to original request, the original one may already be approved or a decision taken on it.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X