DS-160 question for H1-B stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS-160 question for H1-B stamping

I have working on H1B visa in USA since December 2010. I have to not travelled out of USA since then. I am filling DS 160 for H1-B stamping.

I need help with these questions?

(1) Have you made specific travel plans?

I can answer YES as I know my return flight and I am returning with my family.

I know my

DATE of ARRIVAL in US

Arrival Flight

Arrival City

But what about: How to answer these?

Date of Departure from US - don't know as may travel or get H1-B extended

Departure Flight (If Known)

Departure City - Not know, what if one moves

Provide the locations you plan to visit in US - should it be local cities/suburbs where one will visit with work and shopping - how do you answer this asno plans where one will visit or go for Vacation?

If I answer Have You Made Specific Travel Plans as NO then I answer as follows:

Intended Date of Arrival: But I have actual booked tickets

Intended length of Stay in US: x months (as per my H1-B validity)

Address where you will stay in US: Home address in US

I am answering Other Persons Traveling with You: Spouse and Kid

I have specific plans with booked tickets to come to USA with family so I know my companions but I don't have specific plans about departure city, flight, date of departure or places I will visit? So how should I answer this question.

Please Help!

(2) Have you travelled to any countries/regions within the last five years?

I have not travelled out of USA for last 6 years. So how do I answer this question?

(3) I am filling my visa application form DS-160 and noticed following:

My Employer is XYZ Healthcare Associates LLC. That's the name filled in on H1-B application forms by lawyer.

On my H1-B approval notice (I-797), it says XYZ Healthcare Assoc LLC

Instead of Associates it says Assoc - is it because there is character limit and USCIS can not fit all of it? It says Assoc at various places where my Petitioners name is.

And what should I fill in my visa application form DS-160, XYZ Healthcare Associates LLC (complete name) v/s XYZ Healthcare Assoc LLC (as on H1-B Approval notice) ?

Thanks.
Working...
X