221g for Damaged Passport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g for Damaged Passport

I interviewed on Aug 3, 2017 for H1B and was given 221g for damaged passport.
    Was handed a yellow slip with passport written on it, and asked to submit new passports.
    I submitted new passports on Aug 9th and have not heard from them since yet.

Is there anyone who has been in a similar situation? Can you share your experience and how many days it took to get the passport back with stamp?

Thank you for your time

Originally posted by amandeepgrover10 View Post
    I interviewed on Aug 3, 2017 for H1B and was given 221g for damaged passport.
    Was handed a yellow slip with passport written on it, and asked to submit new passports.
    I submitted new passports on Aug 9th and have not heard from them since yet.

Is there anyone who has been in a similar situation? Can you share your experience and how many days it took to get the passport back with stamp?

Thank you for your time
    can anyone reply please??

Comment

Just for reference I received the passport back after 8 working days. Little less than two weeks.

Aug 3 - Interviewed with consulate and was given 221g yellow slip; was asked to submit new passport
      Aug 9 - Submitted new passport
      Aug 21- Received passport back with stamp

Comment

Have you submitted anything else with the new passport like the old passport as well.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X