Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h1B 221g for contract between vendor and client and also a client letter

Hi guys,

I got 221g asking for two documents on 17august 2017.
    1) contract between vendor and client.
    2)client letter stating there is a vacancy for me.

My vendor couldn't provide MSA between them and client citing its confidential. But they did provide a letter stating the same and confirmation they do have a MSA between them and the client.

My client said they can't provide letters after talking to their Legal team. So I was thinking to send that email conversations, and also my manager sent me screen shot from IQN with my contract start and end date, with job description with my name on it. I was also approved to work from home during vacation, I was think thing to attach that along with my manager and director contact detail.

Do you guys think this will be sufficient ?

Originally posted by H1b221gchennai View Post
    Hi guys,

My vendor couldn't provide MSA between them and client citing its confidential. But they did provide a letter stating the same and confirmation they do have a MSA between them and the client.

My client said they can't provide letters after talking to their Legal team. So I was thinking to send that email conversations, and also my manager sent me screen shot from IQN with my contract start and end date, with job description with my name on it. I was also approved to work from home during vacation, I was think thing to attach that along with my manager and director contact detail.

I dont think so but depends upon the officer looking into your case. But you can provide what you have.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

I am exactly in same boat. my client is an implementation partner and requesting docs

[QUOTE=H1b221gchennai;517066]
      Hi guys,

We are requesting documents from clients with no hope. what did do further and whats the status of this case?
      Please advice.

Comment

Request for sample of letter from client regarding vacancy

Hi guys,

Hi, I gave an interivew in Mumbai today and am being requested similar letter. Hopefully things worked out for you, if possible, please do share your expience. Can you please share the template of "client letter stating there is a vacancy for me" you used.

Comment

Hi, i was also recently given a 221g asking for similiar documents and I am in the same boat as you, client has declined to give a client letter, what happened to your case? Did the emails work ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X