Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer Receipt Notice California Service Center

Hi,

Has anyone received the receipt notice from California Service Center recently? My lottery filled the transfer petition on August 25th. And, I haven't got the receipt yet. Will the labor day affect the processing time? Anyone receive the notice around this time?

Originally posted by diyanghong6666 View Post
    Hi,

Has anyone received the receipt notice from California Service Center recently? My lottery filled the transfer petition on August 25th. And, I haven't got the receipt yet. Will the labor day affect the processing time? Anyone receive the notice around this time?
    Mine was submitted on Aug 29th with california center(H1 transfer) and i haven't received the receipt yet, i was informed that receipt takes 2(or 3) weeks. I hope you may get it this week and please keep me posted if possible.

Comment

I still didn't receive the receipt by today

Originally posted by basu42002 View Post
      Mine was submitted on Aug 29th with california center(H1 transfer) and i haven't received the receipt yet, i was informed that receipt takes 2(or 3) weeks. I hope you may get it this week and please keep me posted if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by diyanghong6666 View Post
        I think its taking more than 2 weeks, I too checked with my attorney and they did not receive yet. 2 months ago when my extension was filed on Jun 02nd, i received the notice by Jun 14, see if this helps in calculating the number of days and I am hoping we should receive notice soon. Please post in case if you have any update.

Comment

Originally posted by basu42002 View Post
          I think its taking more than 2 weeks, I too checked with my attorney and they did not receive yet. 2 months ago when my extension was filed on Jun 02nd, i received the notice by Jun 14, see if this helps in calculating the number of days and I am hoping we should receive notice soon. Please post in case if you have any update.
          I received my receipt notice today.

Comment

H1 B transfer receipt not received

Hello

My H1B transfer was filed Aug 11th and I haven't still received my receipt yet . I am wondering is it the general delay or is there something wrong with my application. It is about 33 days now and no news of the receipt! My application was filed at California Service Centre.
            Any information on the H1-b transfer receipt processing time will be helpful.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X