My SOW is going to expire in 2 month ,going for H1 B stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My SOW is going to expire in 2 month ,going for H1 B stamping

My SOW is going to expire in 22-DEC-2017 and I plan to go India on 10-Nov-2017 also for H1 B Stamping ,I have a client letter with mentioned "Leave is approved and joined once he come back"and possible extension" .My project is extended from last 3 years ,At time I going to carry client letter, last 3 year SOW ,MSA ,Pay stub and I797.

Is it safe to go for H1b Visa stamping , with 1 month SOW but client letter mentioning "possible extension" and last 3 years SOW

Please Reply if any idea or suggestion.

Thanks,

Originally posted by potdar.harshal View Post
    My SOW is going to expire in 22-DEC-2017 and I plan to go India on 10-Nov-2017 also for H1 B Stamping ,I have a client letter with mentioned "Leave is approved and joined once he come back"and possible extension" .My project is extended from last 3 years ,At time I going to carry client letter, last 3 year SOW ,MSA ,Pay stub and I797.

Is it safe to go for H1b Visa stamping , with 1 month SOW but client letter mentioning "possible extension" and last 3 years SOW

Please Reply if any idea or suggestion.

Thanks,
    Hi Harshal,

I am having the same issue. Have some 15 days left in my SoW. What did you do ? Did it get approved. Please share your information.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X