• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raghvi
    replied
    Originally posted by student001 View Post
    Hi All,
    One of my friend is currently in this situation, so want to find some options.

Friend moved from Company C1 ( say: got stamping till Dec\2018), but moved to company C2 and not had stamping yet and petition is getting expired in Jan2018. Due to some emergency, he has to travel to india.
    Can he still come with visa stamp of C1 or he has to get new stamping on C2 ( but C2 Petition does not has many months remained and C2 did not yet apply for renewal of petition yet.)

What are other options...

Thanks All.
    He can come back with visa having C1 name on it, but would have to show C2's petition at the POE. The visa officer would give I-94 either on the basis of C2's petition end date or C1's visa expiry or passport expiry, which ever is the earliest.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Leave a comment:

• student001
    started a topic H1B - ReEntry On Old Company Visa

H1B - ReEntry On Old Company Visa

Hi All,
    One of my friend is currently in this situation, so want to find some options.

Friend moved from Company C1 ( say: got stamping till Dec\2018), but moved to company C2 and not had stamping yet and petition is getting expired in Jan2018. Due to some emergency, he has to travel to india.
    Can he still come with visa stamp of C1 or he has to get new stamping on C2 ( but C2 Petition does not has many months remained and C2 did not yet apply for renewal of petition yet.)

What are other options...

Thanks All.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X