Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraud H1B filing consultancy - SunRayCorp

Hello Sir/Madam,

I introduce myself as Joel Vijay Swarup. I have applied for H-1B filing in march 2016 and didn't picked up in the lottery system. I have given 5 lacs rupees to the employer and the employer should return 4 lacs rupees as refund because I didn't get selected. But she was postponing from that date till now and finally she blocked my number. She is not responding to any email and she was responding to ******** chat and giving silly reasons without giving the amount.

Here is the history of what happened.

-> 5th March 2016 - I have sent my details for H-1B in response to the employer email on 3rd March 2016

-> As per the business deal for the H-1B filing, I have done online transfer of 5 lac rupees to employer's partner Madan Gowda's account in Bangalore from 9th March 2016 to 12th March 2016.

-> HR Rachna has sent me email of tracking number on 6th April 2016.

-> After continuous follow-ups from me and my friend who introduced me to the employer (his name is Emmanuel) over Cell Phone, she said my number is not picked up in the lottery process in July 2016

-> On 14th September 2016 HR Rachna has sent me email asking for bank details to transfer the refundable amount to my account and I have replied with my Citibank and ICICI bank details. But I didn't any response to my email nor the amount is transferred till now.

-> Myself and Emmanuel are in touch with the employer over ******** chats and Cell Phone calls as she said not to send emails to her and will not respond to emails. Not sure what is

-> On 18th November 2016 she came to Bangalore(India) and called me from India's Cell number (+91 9008435846) asking me to take old 500 rupee notes with a sum of 4 lac rupees and I denied to take it as demonetisation happened on Nov 8th 2016 in India for 500 and 1000 rupee notes.

-> Multiple times myself and Emmanuel contacted her for the refundable amount to be settled but she was saying bank/RBI didn't do the transfer and don't have any update from the banks.

-> Every week I did chat with her from March 2017 till now to settle my amount but she was saying some reason or the other like demonetisation, month-end closure/ year-end closure in banks, banks are busy, in meeting, class, travel, holiday etc.

-> She mentioned 38 other people got the money but 6 didn't get and I am one among those 6. I am not sure what is the reason for not settling the amount in spite of many time requests over chat and every time she was saying the same reason like banks didn't have update for her.

-> Myself and Emmanuel said to settle the amount in dollars in any means like cash/online etc but she didn't respond.

-> Every time we chat with her, she said it will happen next week/ this month but it has been over an year, giving the same reasons (From March 2017 to June 2017 I am continuously asking over chat but still she says call me/ chat with me and I don't understand the reason behind this chatting business instead of closing the matter.

Amount I paid to her - 5 lac rupees

Amount to refund - 4 lac rupees

Please find the details below:
    The name of the H-1B petitioning employer/company:- SunRay Enterprise Inc
    The address of the employer/company or location of the H-1B worker(s), including the city and state:-
    Sunitha Shivaram
    Vice President - Operations
    Office - 001-678-584-1312 X224
    Cell - 001-678-232-9990
    Email - [email protected]
    URL - www.sunraycorp.com
    My email address:- [email protected]
    My name and phone number (optional) - Joel Vijay Swarup 91-7899917898
    Attached the required docs and emails that support my case.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Joel Vijay Swarup

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X