Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switching back to original employer on h1b

Please people i need help!
    I have been granted h1b visa with my employer A from 08/2015 to 09/2018. (Me h1b & wife, kids h4 dependant visa).
    I have got a better offer/perspectives from another emploer( employer B) so i left employer A but only for 3 months as i have changed my mind and i have decided to go back to my previous employer(employer A).
    Employer B filed my LCA but after 3 months when i left them he revoked filing. Employer A did not revoke my original h1b visa!
    I have started to work for them without any gap in my status but now after being with them for 2 months again their attorney is telling me i have to leave country and enter again (with my entire family) as company A failed to make a new petition when i have returned to them and i was not authorized to resume work with them.
    So attorney telling it might be that i am out of status now despite the fact that my original h1b was not revoked.
    She is telling and advising that by leaving the country and reentering my status reactivates. But it has also a slight chance that they do not let us in.
    Horrible situation with kids and one of my child is a special need child.
    Is the attorney right?
    Should i really leave and reenter? It carries risk. But if i am out of status now as she says and supposes i will be in a big trouble later when applying for extension og h1b and will be deported with ny family.
    Can i be really out of status even if my h1b was not revoked?
    What should i do?
    Thank you so much.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X