Employer will revoke H1-B as I have resigned due to lack of fulltime pay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employer will revoke H1-B as I have resigned due to lack of fulltime pay

My employer is a staffing agency and from the day I joined he has not given me weekly 40hr pay or minimum monthly pay agreed as per the offer letter.
    From day 1 he gave me work 3 days a week from some 3rd party contract to a clinic.After 3 weeks when I received my first pay I noticed he is only paying me only for hrs in a week. While all this occured I was pregnant so tried to concentrate more on my health
    I gave my employer advance notice and took 2 months maternity leave. I was suppose to start working on the date specified but still he was not able to find work for me for the entire week and later week he is just giving me only 3 days of work again. Also,I had requested for a vacation early next year but he is rejecting it and on phone conversation he is suggesting I will not give you your H1b documents for stamping.
    I am in stress and have sent my resignation in email with all the facts.
    Now he tried to persuade me to stay and said will give full time work going forward. But when I rejected I dont want to cont further he is asking me to check the contract terms which is invalid here I feel as he never gave a full time weekly pay. Now employer says he will revoke my H1. How sooner should I COS to h4 as he has not provided me end date yet.
    Also, do we require to send paystubs while I file I-539 for change of status from H4-H1.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X