Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B transfer with new employer while my H1Btransfer with current employer is pending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B transfer with new employer while my H1Btransfer with current employer is pending

Here is my senario, Can any one please give me an advice on this.

1.I came to US thru the employer A with an approved I797B on Feb 2016.

2. Moved to a different employer B. After one year, I moved from employer B to another employer C. Mean while employer B has revoked the petition with them (the validity of the I-797A- revoked by employer B is till July/2019).

3.The H1B transfer (I129 petition) with my current employer C is still pending for the approval(it has been in status application received status for 4 months ).
    Also the petition with my first employer A (I-797B and I94 is still valid and didn't revoke by my first employer A) valid.

Now as the project with Employer C is going to ramp down I need to find another job and need to move out of my current employer C, as my current employer C has given the notice to me stating that my last working day to be in two weeks. After this date employer is going to file withdrwal of petition.

My question :

1.Is it possible to move out of my current C employer and file a new H1B transfer petition with the new employer D with the receipt notice of I-I129 (I-797C) from the current employer C ?
    2. If the answer to my question 1 is "Yes", then what are the documents I need to have for a new H1B transfer (I-129) if I find another employer
    3. If the answer to my question 1 is "No", then what are the options I have?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X