Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

221(g) Blue notice and subsequent white(asking I-129s filled) from Chennai Consulate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221(g) Blue notice and subsequent white(asking I-129s filled) from Chennai Consulate

Hi,
    I had my Visa interview for H1B done on 21 July 2017.

The Visa officer asked my company name in US where I would be working. He asked what project I would be working on and also the client name. I replied that the project is in-house and the development would happen at the employer's place, (the petitioner place).

Also he asked me where I will be living in US. I had answered all these questions.

He asked me to wait and after 4.5 hours handed 221(g) blue color notice over to me asked me the following details and told me that my case needed additional administrative processing. Till now, the case status is "Administrative Processing"

1. A detailed description of the project to which you(I) will be assigned.

a. Include a complete technical description of the project
    b. Employer
    c. Time line
    d. Current Status
    e. Number of employees assigned
    f. Work site location
    g. Marketing analysis of the final product

2. Copies of your petitioner's U.S. federal income tax returns for the last two years

3. State Unemployment wage reports, showing all wages paid to each employee in the state, for the past 3 quarters as filed to "All States"
    (This should be actual forms filed to the state government authorities listing each employee and wages paid during the quarter)

4. A notarized list of all the petitioner's employees. The list should show
    a. all the employee's names ,
    b. their specific job titles,
    c. start and end dates,
    d. and their individual salaries and immigration status.

Please email PDF copy of this letter (letter PDF attached) and all the checked documents ( mentioned above) to ChennaiH&[email protected]

Just day before yesterday I received an email from Chennai Consulate which read as follows

Chennai, H&L would like to recall the message, "Your US visa application case no: 2017-xxx-xxx-xx".

Also I received another 221(g) white colour document in email as PDF asking me to mail them
    Other: Please provide us a duly completed I129s. Kindly ensure that it is completely filled out before sending

I have some queries
    1. My petitioner filed petition for H1B and not L1. I am not working in the same company as that of the offer I have in the US. If that is the case, I am totally puzzled as to why I-129s filled form is being asked. [ I-129 is H1B and I-129s is for L1 blanket]
    2. Is there some error case where possibly the consulate has sent the 221(g) to me by mistake.
    3. If the mistake is just the "s" suffix, and if I believe that they are asking the actual I-129 duly filled, how confident I shall be regarding the approval of the Visa or is it in the right direction?

Please let me know.

Thanks a ton in advance.

-Partha
    Attached Files

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X