Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visa Amendment is in process,Visa Approved but not stamped Can i travel to India .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Amendment is in process,Visa Approved but not stamped Can i travel to India .

My H1B Visa is approved with Client A but not stamped and my Visa Amendment filled for Client B at different location. I want to travel to India for 2 week and come back. Can i travel to India and do stamping for client A and come back to USA. Is there will be any issue at Port of Entry. Please suggest.

Ca Someone help me with my query?

Originally posted by atsathe View Post
    My H1B Visa is approved with Client A but not stamped and my Visa Amendment filled for Client B at different location. I want to travel to India for 2 week and come back. Can i travel to India and do stamping for client A and come back to USA. Is there will be any issue at Port of Entry. Please suggest.
    Can Someone help me with my query?

Comment

Originally posted by atsathe View Post
      It is not advisable but if you definitely have to travel go ahead. During interview when interviewing officer checks your petition it will still have Client A details. Even though you provide Client B letter during interview interviewing officer might like to check its authentication and might give you 221g to do client verification.

I would advise to check with your employer and attorney before making any plans.

Comment

Originally posted by uhgar View Post
        It is not advisable but if you definitely have to travel go ahead. During interview when interviewing officer checks your petition it will still have Client A details. Even though you provide Client B letter during interview interviewing officer might like to check its authentication and might give you 221g to do client verification.

I would advise to check with your employer and attorney before making any plans.

Thanks for response. Do we have any USCIS policy where we can see the rule or can we directly ask this question with USCIS on call?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X