Hi, My I-140 just came back approved. I want to file H4 EAD for my spouse who is currently on F1. My attorney filed for my H1 extension (my visa expired Sep 1st 17 and my extension was filed Aug 20th 17). I wanted to know if H-4 can be applied for my husband with my H1B extension receipt number? If yes, can i file it myself or my employer has to file H4? After H4 comes back approved we plan to file for H4 EAD.