Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gear9
    replied
    I am in a similar boat. I also work from home, I entered correct address under 'where do you intend to work' section. But I entered Company's HQ address under 'present employer' section. What did you end up doing softengg153 ?

Leave a comment:

• krishna2327
    replied
    Some people says better to update so that it wont be any problem during POE some says its not a problem. I feel better you submit new DS-160 and update your confirmation number in CGI Site.

Originally posted by softengg153 View Post
    I am full time employee of company C. I am remotely working from different state than the company is located. I have proper LCA that shows my home address location as work address. Now I am going to india for stamping. I submitted ds 160 and taken an appointment. I realized that in the last section of ds 160, there is a question: where do you intend to work? I wrote employer name correctly. In address fields, I wrote company headquarter's address. However I realized that I am working from home and my actual work address is my home address. so I would have written my home office address there. Do I need to submit a new ds 160 form? Or go with as it is and hope that everything should be fine? please respond asap. thank you very much, your help will be much appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• Where do you intend to work answered incorrectly

I am full time employee of company C. I am remotely working from different state than the company is located. I have proper LCA that shows my home address location as work address. Now I am going to india for stamping. I submitted ds 160 and taken an appointment. I realized that in the last section of ds 160, there is a question: where do you intend to work? I wrote employer name correctly. In address fields, I wrote company headquarter's address. However I realized that I am working from home and my actual work address is my home address. so I would have written my home office address there. Do I need to submit a new ds 160 form? Or go with as it is and hope that everything should be fine? please respond asap. thank you very much, your help will be much appreciated.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X