H1b Stamping delays at Hyd consulate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Stamping delays at Hyd consulate

Hello all, posting this on behalf of a friend. She submitted the documents at Dropbox location on 11/06 and received an email on 11/08 asking her to come to the consulate for interview and fingerprinting. She attended the interview on 11/09 and the VO has said that her visa is approved. It has been more than a week since then and she still hasn't received her passport. It still says "Administrative Processing" with the last seen date as 11/09/2017. Is anyone else going through similar issues at the Hyd consulate? Or if you have received your passport after your interview in the last week, plz post here. It's frustrating not knowing what's going on when there are no updates from the consulate. She already had to cancel her non-refundable ticket.

Originally posted by bingo87 View Post
    Hello all, posting this on behalf of a friend. She submitted the documents at Dropbox location on 11/06 and received an email on 11/08 asking her to come to the consulate for interview and fingerprinting. She attended the interview on 11/09 and the VO has said that her visa is approved. It has been more than a week since then and she still hasn't received her passport. It still says "Administrative Processing" with the last seen date as 11/09/2017. Is anyone else going through similar issues at the Hyd consulate? Or if you have received your passport after your interview in the last week, plz post here. It's frustrating not knowing what's going on when there are no updates from the consulate. She already had to cancel her non-refundable ticket.
    I have attended interview visa interview on 11/07/2017, VO asked couple questions, Taken passport and said Happy Journey. I didn't receive my passport till now. Following websites showing three different status.

1. ustraveldocs -- Your passport is still with the US Embassy/Consulate
    2. cgifederal.secure.force.com -- Document Delivery Information: (5 days ago same website showed Your passport is still with the US Embassy/Consulate)
    3. ceac.state.gov -- Administrative Processing

Comment

Originally posted by panthamm View Post
      I have attended interview visa interview on 11/07/2017, VO asked couple questions, Taken passport and said Happy Journey. I didn't receive my passport till now. Following websites showing three different status.

1. ustraveldocs -- Your passport is still with the US Embassy/Consulate
      2. cgifederal.secure.force.com -- Document Delivery Information: (5 days ago same website showed Your passport is still with the US Embassy/Consulate)
      3. ceac.state.gov -- Administrative Processing
      that su**s. Looks like some people have been waiting for more than 4 weeks to get their passport. There are only two working days left this week. Hopefully there will be an update today or tomorrow.

Comment

that su**s. Looks like some people have been waiting for more than 4 weeks to get their passport. There are only two working days left this week. Hopefully there will be an update today or tomorrow.
        did you get any update?

Comment

Originally posted by panthamm View Post
          did you get any update?
          No, nothing yet. What about you?

Comment

Approved while interview, Admin Processing since last 6 days

Hi All,

I am also in the same situation. I have attended interview visa interview on 11/17/2017. I was asked only one question related to my project and officer said your visa is approved and you will receive it in 2-3 days. I didn't receive my passport till now. Following are the statuses:

1. Passport Status -- Your passport is still with the US Embassy/Consulate
            2. Visa Status -- Administrative Processing (Last updated on interview Date)

People on this thread of similar situation please respond if there is any change in their statues. I appreciate any help.

Thanks.

Comment

No Update.. http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-passporttrack.asp showing "There is no status update available for the passport number submitted".

Do you know how many days US consulate legally hold Indian Passport?

Comment

Mine still showing admin processing. what about you?

Comment

Any Updates

Any updates on stamping? Mine is still pending.

Comment

Hello ,

I am in the same situation. Have you received any update ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X