Hi All,
I have filed H1B Transfer and it is in progress. But my previous company 1-94 expired on Oct 31st 2017.

Mostly i will get decision by the Dec 15th 2017 as it was filed under premium processing. My wife is 33 weeks pregnant now and will be completing 36 weeks by the USCIS will make decision on my case. If it will be denied by any chance, do we need to leave US immediately.

As my wife is not recommended to travel at this time, what would be the available options to stay in USA until delivery time.

Could you please help in this regards.