Need Help with H1-B RFE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help with H1-B RFE

Filed for H1 this year. Lottery got picked. After somedays status got chaged to Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed. Submitted End client letter , vendor letter and some other supporting documents to USCIS. But, suddenly after one week of submiiting the documents my contractor got ended. Still my case under process with the client letter i provided. Does anyone faced this issue? Can someone please let me know what will happen because i'm not working at that client now but USCIS has that client letter as a supporting document.

Two possible issues

OK, so technically it shouldn't matter who the end client is, as long as your petitioning employer can establish they have business to keep you employed. That is the real world, but you are dealing with USCIS. USCIS doesn't acknowledge the real world, and seems to be offended by employers cite to it.

For the time being, you will likely be OK. It is not likely they will do a follow up RFE. There is nothing dishonest about the RFE at this point. If they did a follow up RFE you would want to show how you have been employed by the petitioning employer since that contract ended.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X