Reg: Can H-1B stamping be delayed more than 6months of petition approval
Hi all,
My H-1b petition got approved this Nov 2017 and we are getting interview dates in mid of January 2018.My wife is 7 months pregnant now and we don't want to take the risk to travel from USA to India for stamping now in this condition.
My questions are :-
1)Will there be any problem if we travel for stamping in July end 2018, which will be more than 6 months of petition approval ?
2)Will it arise any additional questions from VO for delay?
3)Will this delay have any impact on visa approval?

Thanks in advance.