Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my case status is till under admin processing--- white slip

Hi,

I had an H1 VIsa interview on November13th 2017. Visa Officer me very general questions like Highest qualifications, and from which university, Employer name, annual salary, how many yeras am i working with the client. VO did not ask me for any documents at the time of my interview. Vo took my client letter at the end and wrote somthing on an yellowsticky pad and attached to the client letter. VO returned my passport back and issued me white slip with 3rd option ticked . SHe convyed that this means am not rejecting your visa and dont need to worry and it takes time for your for procesing. Its almost been 1month and no update still. Last updated shows my visa interview date . Can someone please help me if they faced this type of situation. I already reschedled my flight tickets. My manger is waiting for me onsite. very hard moment for me and very much nervous about this

Originally posted by worried2017 View Post
    Hi,

I had an H1 VIsa interview on November13th 2017. Visa Officer me very general questions like Highest qualifications, and from which university, Employer name, annual salary, how many yeras am i working with the client. VO did not ask me for any documents at the time of my interview. Vo took my client letter at the end and wrote somthing on an yellowsticky pad and attached to the client letter. VO returned my passport back and issued me white slip with 3rd option ticked . SHe convyed that this means am not rejecting your visa and dont need to worry and it takes time for your for procesing. Its almost been 1month and no update still. Last updated shows my visa interview date . Can someone please help me if they faced this type of situation. I already reschedled my flight tickets. My manger is waiting for me onsite. very hard moment for me and very much nervous about this
    Hey did you got any updates?.I am also in the same situation I had my interview on Dec 11th

Comment

Hello.

Did you got any updates?
      I had my interview on december 11 and was asked the same questions and they took the client letter.

Comment

H1B under Admin Processing

I m also going through the same.I must say very frustrating.I had my Interview on NOv 30 2017 and was asked general question.The VO in the end said that I must put your application under admin processing .He also told me it will be a standard process and that you should get your visa in 2 to 2weeks.However, Now I m in a state that I have to reschedule my tickets and like your case, my status show my interview date until today (DEC 18 2017). Very very frustrating!! no option but to wait. Can you suggest any kind of follow ups?I cant help but think of this every moment and hence even my vacation is getting spoiled.

Comment

Any updates on your case....

Originally posted by worried2017 View Post
          Hi,

hjhbvk,

Comment

H1b under admin processing

Hi, I am going through the same. Had my visa interview on nov 3 and still no updates.i was given 221g notice and was asked to send some documents. Have already canceled my tickets my employer is eagerly waiting for me to come back. Don’t know what to do

Comment

same boat 4 months and counting... interview 20th sep.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X