Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B/H4 Visa Stamping IWP- Application Filed Together, But Cannot Travel Together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B/H4 Visa Stamping IWP- Application Filed Together, But Cannot Travel Together

Hello

My wife and I are currently in USA. We have completed the H1B/H4 visa applications and have the final documents for Consulate.
    We have applied for H1B and H4 visa together and the DropBox Confirmation Letter has bar-codes for both of us.

Now, I have a situation that I might have to travel alone to India as my father is critically ill.
    My wife currently cannot travel with me to India as she is not in good health.
    So, I wanted to ask following questions:
    1) Can I use the current DropBox Confirmation Letter for getting my visa stamped and come back to USA?
    2) Can my wife use the same DropBox Confirmation Letter for getting her visa stamped when she is able to travel to India after 2-3 months?

Or do we have to correct the DS-160 forms again indicating that we don't have a travel companion and then generate the separate DropBox Confirmation Letters?
    I hope the same letter should work as there is no change in any other information. Please let me know if this would work.

Thanks

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X