H1B visa correction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B visa correction

Hi , I attended for H1b dropbox on 4th dec and got my visa in few days. However I noticed visa was issued only till apr 2018 where as my I797 valid till apr 2020. I contacted [email protected] and I was asked to resubmit passport and required documents for correction.I did the same on 13th Dec and so far my status is showing as Administrative Processing. Does any had similar experience and how long it took to get visa issued. My travel date is 29th dec and I was curious to know others experience.

HI, i am fac ing similar issue, this is my first H1b stamp.pls udpate the status now

Originally posted by Dec2017ball View Post
    Hi , I attended for H1b dropbox on 4th dec and got my visa in few days. However I noticed visa was issued only till apr 2018 where as my I797 valid till apr 2020. I contacted [email protected] and I was asked to resubmit passport and required documents for correction.I did the same on 13th Dec and so far my status is showing as Administrative Processing. Does any had similar experience and how long it took to get visa issued. My travel date is 29th dec and I was curious to know others experience.
    HI, i am fac ing similar issue, this is my first H1b stamp.

My Petion end date is oct 2018 in Visa stamp but in I797 it is 2020 may ; US support told to submit passport in dropbox i have submitted it today. please update ur status.

Comment

Please udpate stauts now

Hi i am also in same situation .. Please udpate status now.

I have submitted my passwport in dropbox today

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X