H1B. Premium Processing. Receipt notice not received at all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sudipmandal17 View Post
    My H1B transfer petition was filed through a big name employer under PP on April 9th 2018, however till today (16 April) we have not gotten receipt from USCIS.
    Not sure if this is a wide spread problem or not because my friend's petition filed on 29th March got a receipt on 4th April (different employer)
    Anyone filed in April who got receipt?

There are occasional hiccups in USCIS' processes, so receipt notices don't always arrive on time (or at all). Did you pay for premium processing yourself? If so, check with your bank to see if your check cleared. You might even be able to get a receipt number if there is a copy of the cleared check, because USCIS will often write the receipt number on the check before it's cashed.

Comment

Originally posted by francesjacobgreene View Post
      There are occasional hiccups in USCIS' processes, so receipt notices don't always arrive on time (or at all). Did you pay for premium processing yourself? If so, check with your bank to see if your check cleared. You might even be able to get a receipt number if there is a copy of the cleared check, because USCIS will often write the receipt number on the check before it's cashed.
      Agreed ... seems USCIS does occasionally get hiccups... My receipt was received by post today (17 April) by the companies immigration team with a date of 11 April (somehow they missed sending it on an email) ... I had not paid for premium processing myself it was paid by the employer. Hope this information helps others out there.

Comment

Agreed ... seems USCIS does occasionally get hiccups... My receipt was received by post today (17 April) by the companies immigration team with a date of 11 April (somehow they missed sending it on an email) ... I had not paid for premium processing myself it was paid by the employer. Hope this information helps others out there.
        Hi,

My lawyers filed the I-140 petition in PP on 4/9 (fedex delivery confirmed on 4/10) and I still haven't received a receipt number either through mail or hard copy. Is anyone else in the same situation? I am starting to get worried because the 15 day premium processing period technically gets over today/ tomorrow and i am not even sure if USCIS has accepted my case. Any thoughts on how to go about this?

Comment

Hi,

My lawyers filed my 1-140 petition in premium processing on 4/9 (fedex delivery confirmed on 4/10) and I have not yet received a receipt number either through email or hard copy. I am starting to get worried since today/ tomorrow is the end of the 15 day premium processing period and I am not even sure if my petition has been accepted.

Is there anyone in the same boat or anyone who knows if this is normal? Any advice/ thoughts will be really appreciated. Thanks!

Comment

H1B transfer premium porces receipt not received

Hi All

I have applied H1B Transfer Premium process through new employer on March 2018 but till know i haven't received receipt notice. any one can you please let me know what are chances and how to approch.

I am still in India not yet travelled to USA ( Visa is not yet stamped)

Comment

Originally posted by crunchyroll View Post
              Hi,

My lawyers filed my 1-140 petition in premium processing on 4/9 (fedex delivery confirmed on 4/10) and I have not yet received a receipt number either through email or hard copy. I am starting to get worried since today/ tomorrow is the end of the 15 day premium processing period and I am not even sure if my petition has been accepted.

Is there anyone in the same boat or anyone who knows if this is normal? Any advice/ thoughts will be really appreciated. Thanks!
              I am in the same situation did you receive the receipt notice yet, if yes it came after how long & did you also receive your decision on your case or not yet.
              My other question is since its premium processing do your 15 days clock start to count down after you receive the receipt notice or it starts as soon as USCIS receive your application?

Comment

H1B. Premium Processing. Receipt notice not received since last 40days

Originally posted by Na$eer View Post
                Hi All

I have applied H1B Transfer Premium process through new employer on March 2018 but till know i haven't received receipt notice. any one can you please let me know what are chances and how to approch.

I am still in India not yet travelled to USA ( Visa is not yet stamped)
                Hi, Me too in same situation from india not travelled to USA.
                My H1B Transfer premium processed by myu employer and the petition document reached USCIS as per USPS shipment service on May 16th but still my employer havent received receipt notice, not sure what is causing this delay its been close to 40days without any update.
                My employer have raised a ticket with USCIS on the issue but still no luck.
                Any one facing same issue, Please update your progress..

Comment

Originally posted by anand.ghk View Post
                  Hi, Me too in same situation from india not travelled to USA.
                  My H1B Transfer premium processed by myu employer and the petition document reached USCIS as per USPS shipment service on May 16th but still my employer havent received receipt notice, not sure what is causing this delay its been close to 40days without any update.
                  My employer have raised a ticket with USCIS on the issue but still no luck.
                  Any one facing same issue, Please update your progress..
                  Hi Anand

My case is still pending not received any receipt notice to my employer. Did you receive it ?

Comment

Do we have same issue this year too? My extension is filled this week and would like to know when can i expect to get the receipt number.

Comment

Quick question - Do we still see same problems in getting the Receipt number for premium processing of H1B? What i know was that now you get an email once they create a receipt number for your case.

Comment

Never mind. I can confirm that i did get an email for the receipt notice within couple of days.
                        Last edited by visa_2014; 02-10-2020, 10:00 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X