Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drop box @ Hyderabad Consulate on 13 Dec 2017 (AP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop box @ Hyderabad Consulate on 13 Dec 2017 (AP)

Hi ALL,
    I dropped off my application for h1b extension at Hyderabad consulate on December 13th.

Case status:
    13 dec 2017 Drop box Submission.
    14 dec - case created and the status is Administrative Processing till now.

No call for finger prints or Interview.

I am full time employee and my paper work is pretty clear. it been 14 calendar days, 9 business days. No idea what to do. This is worrisome. Any suggestions are highly appreciated..

Similar situation. Forture 5 company, clean paperwork, 2 nd H1B extension due to approved I140.
    First time drop-box.

12/15 - Submitted dropbox documents

12/19 - Notified via call/email to do fingerprinting on 12/26. Not a 221(g)

12/26 - Fingerprints completed;

CEAC website:
    - 12/15 case created
    -12/26 case updated
    - 12/27 case updated

QUOTE=anvika;546024]Hi ALL,
    I dropped off my application for h1b extension at Hyderabad consulate on December 13th.

Case status:
    13 dec 2017 Drop box Submission.
    14 dec - case created and the status is Administrative Processing till now.

No call for finger prints or Interview.

I am full time employee and my paper work is pretty clear. it been 14 calendar days, 9 business days. No idea what to do. This is worrisome. Any suggestions are highly appreciated..[/QUOTE]

Comment

I am planning to visit hyderabad for visa soon

Sorry to hear that and thank you for sharing your experience, you were looking for an answer but I do not as I am planning to fly in this weekend for my visa drop-box. have you talked to any people with the same situation in India and do you think if this is a good time to fly in and go to the consulate ? I am not a direct employee ( EC) but I have learned from a friend's experience and other forums that direct employees have no problem with the visa process
      but your advice if any about my situation is greatly appreciated !

Comment

Same boat - 13th December - FullTime Company

It doesn't matter whether you are full time or not they are purposefully delaying this to save some time to clear the backlog accrued due to holidays. This is something I understood from several posts here and there.

Here is my status:

Case Created: 13-Dec-2017

Case Last Updated: 28-Dec-2017 - They called me for FingerPrints and Interview - Interview was useless, literally asked me meaningless questions like what school I went to and what company I work for.

I submitted my application through dropbox since it is the same full-time employer and same US embassy from whom I got my initial H1B stamping but now I regret going with this option. I even cancelled my return flight for Dec 27th and literally stuck with a great suspense.

Comment

Delay in visa

Originally posted by vardhan1456 View Post
          It doesn't matter whether you are full time or not they are purposefully delaying this to save some time to clear the backlog accrued due to holidays. This is something I understood from several posts here and there.

Here is my status:

Case Created: 13-Dec-2017

Case Last Updated: 28-Dec-2017 - They called me for FingerPrints and Interview - Interview was useless, literally asked me meaningless questions like what school I went to and what company I work for.

I submitted my application through dropbox since it is the same full-time employer and same US embassy from whom I got my initial H1B stamping but now I regret going with this option. I even cancelled my return flight for Dec 27th and literally stuck with a great suspense.
          Iam in same situation. Mine FTE and big company, still my Visa is on hold with "Administrative processing". Other part is my son is my dependent and he got wrong/Incorrect expiration date twice. Now for the third time I have resubmitted his passport.

Iam stuck here and postponed my Tickets too.

Here is my case:

13-Dec-2017: Case created
          14-Dec-2017: Administrative processing
          21-Dec-2017: Application received
          27-Dec-2017: Administrative processing

Still waiting. Mean while my passport status says "No update on the passport number submitted". I'am all alone with two kids here and my husband is waiting for us. If any of you receive update please post here.

Comment

Delay in Visa-Dropbox on 12th December - FullTime Company

Hi,

Mine is same situation. I have submitted my H1B and H4(My son's) documents through drop box, Hyderabad. Since then my status is "Administrative Processing". Once it changed to "Application Received" and ten again switched to "Administrative Processing".

All these days my Passport tracker says "You passport is with still US Embassy" but from yesterday my passport status says "There is no status update available for the passport number submitted". Iam not sure what happened there. I'am Full time employee with Fortune 5 companies. All documents are good. Even my role is competitive in market. But still this not sure why AP.

Another pain part is, I have received my Son's passport with incorrect expiration date and PED Date, so I have resubmitted with required documents. Today I have received his passport and shocked that still his Expiration date is incorrect and PED is updated. I' am surprised with this situation.

Does any one have passport status as "There is no status update available for the passport number submitted" after Dec 27th 2017? Please let me know. Also please let me know if there is any progress in your case.

12-Dec-2017: Submitted docs to Drop Box
            13-Dec-2017: Case created
            14-Dec-2017: Administrative Processing
            21-Dec-2017: Application Received
            27-Dec-2017: Administrative Processing

Nothing after that....

I'am stuck here with kids and my husband is in USA waiting for us. Missing school for kids....Very Frustrating and stressful

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X