Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cover letter mistake

Hello,

My LCA was approved last year, but reading it now I noticed my lawyer put I have a BBA instead of a BSME in the cover letter. The application was all correct though - he clearly put I have a BSME in the actual USCIS LCA form (the job description clearly requires BSME). All the scanned attachments with the form show my BSME as well. But he just made a typo in the cover letter with the Law firm letterhead. Will this be an issue when I extend next year?

Everyone is telling me not to sweat it especially since it is already approved (lawyer also said it is fine). Most people said USCIS doesnt even read cover letters. Can this become an issue?

Originally posted by federernadal View Post
    Hello,

My LCA was approved last year, but reading it now I noticed my lawyer put I have a BBA instead of a BSME in the cover letter. The application was all correct though - he clearly put I have a BSME in the actual USCIS LCA form (the job description clearly requires BSME). All the scanned attachments with the form show my BSME as well. But he just made a typo in the cover letter with the Law firm letterhead. Will this be an issue when I extend next year?

Everyone is telling me not to sweat it especially since it is already approved (lawyer also said it is fine). Most people said USCIS doesnt even read cover letters. Can this become an issue?
    Help anyone? Trying to pre empt any issues that may arise

Comment

Originally posted by federernadal View Post

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X