Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 ead rfe

Hi,

I received an RFE for my spouse's H4 EAD application. RFE is for - "Proof of H4 Non-immigrant Status". RFE suggests evidence may include following but is not limited to
    1) A copy of your I-797, Notice of Approval, for your Form I-539
    2) A Copy of Form I-94
    3) The receipt number of your approved Form-I 539, if filed earlier; and/or
    4) A legible copy of personal data pages of passport; the visas on which you last entered the United States, and the latest US admission stamps in your passport.

Query:
    1) Is it necessary to submit all listed documents as evidence as some of documents listed above are not available like Form I-539 was never submitted earlier.
    2) Is it fine to submit only I-94 and Passport copy as evidence in this case ?
    3) Do we have to mention somewhere while responding to RFE that some of the requested documents ( Form I-539 receipt number or notice of approval) are not available ?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Originally posted by messageAG View Post
    Hi,

I received an RFE for my spouse's H4 EAD application. RFE is for - "Proof of H4 Non-immigrant Status". RFE suggests evidence may include following but is not limited to
    1) A copy of your I-797, Notice of Approval, for your Form I-539
    2) A Copy of Form I-94
    3) The receipt number of your approved Form-I 539, if filed earlier; and/or
    4) A legible copy of personal data pages of passport; the visas on which you last entered the United States, and the latest US admission stamps in your passport.

Query:
    1) Is it necessary to submit all listed documents as evidence as some of documents listed above are not available like Form I-539 was never submitted earlier.
    2) Is it fine to submit only I-94 and Passport copy as evidence in this case ?
    3) Do we have to mention somewhere while responding to RFE that some of the requested documents ( Form I-539 receipt number or notice of approval) are not available ?

Thank you for your help in advance.
    No requirement that all the forms listed need to be submitted. Any evidence that conclusively proves H4 status of the beneficiary is sufficient.
    Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X