X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa Stamping Questions

Hello Experts,

Here is my question -

I entered in US on H4 visa, subsequently i got a job in US and the employer applied for my H1B Petition, which got approved and i started working.
    After 8 months of assignment my project (Client/Location) got changed then the employer filled an amendment for Client/Location Change and the amendment is still in progress.

Now i have a situation where i have to go to India on urgent basis, what are my options of getting visa stamped?

Please help.

Regards,

early response is highly appreciated..
    Last edited by h1visaquestions; 12-29-2017, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Can anyone please let me know what to do in this situation, some one was saying that we can get the stamping done from Chennai Location

Comment

Hello Experts, please let me know your views ASAP, my stamping is scheduled on 15th Jan 2018.

Comment

No problem

Originally posted by h1visaquestions View Post
          Hello Experts,

Here is my question -

I entered in US on H4 visa, subsequently i got a job in US and the employer applied for my H1B Petition, which got approved and i started working.
          After 8 months of assignment my project (Client/Location) got changed then the employer filled an amendment for Client/Location Change and the amendment is still in progress.

Now i have a situation where i have to go to India on urgent basis, what are my options of getting visa stamped?

Please help.

Regards,
          You can get visa stamped by usual procedure, usual documentation etc.
          BUT in addition to that,
          1. Get the amendment document from employer
          2. Get the CLIENT LETTER if client gives. If not , get a letter from employer stating that client doesn't issue letter anymore.
          Good luck!
          Above is my experience, not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X