Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the chances of denial of H1b Stamping in India after H1b visa is approved in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the chances of denial of H1b Stamping in India after H1b visa is approved in

I’m a physician from India, I’m currently on a J1 visa and will soon be finishing my training. I’ve a new job contract and have applied for J1 waiver, waiting for I-612 approval and have opted for “change of status“. My question is, I want to go home and meet my family after my H1b gets approved in US but before starting my new job. So, how risky is it to go to India under current political circumstances and get my H1b stamped in India? So, What are the chances of denial of H1b Stamping in India after H1b visa is approved in the US (change of status)?

Not necessarily. If everything is in order then you will get the visa

Originally posted by skulkarni View Post
    I’m a physician from India, I’m currently on a J1 visa and will soon be finishing my training. I’ve a new job contract and have applied for J1 waiver, waiting for I-612 approval and have opted for “change of status“. My question is, I want to go home and meet my family after my H1b gets approved in US but before starting my new job. So, how risky is it to go to India under current political circumstances and get my H1b stamped in India? So, What are the chances of denial of H1b Stamping in India after H1b visa is approved in the US (change of status)?
    Not necessarily. If everything is in order then you will get the visa

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X