Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I travel on this visa in my passport?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I travel on this visa in my passport?

I have visa stamped on my Passport from petitioner A and it is valid till Sep - 2019.
    Now, Petitioner A has revoked my H1b visa for some reason and I see online case status on USCIS website as -
    "Correspondence Was Received And USCIS Is Reviewing It"

I found another employer during this time period and got my H1b transfer case process from India only. I got approval notice and received my new I-797B.

I actually traveled on original petitioner visa on 11th Dec 2017, however on POE, I upfrontly declared to Custom officer that I was going to file H1B transfer case within 24 hours as soon as we enter USA because new employer was ready with my LCA approved.

I had discussion of options with custom officer and I was suggested to get my new I-797B approved while I am in India only. So based on our mutual decision, I had withdrawed my entry application to USA and I came back to India. Also he mentioned during our conversation that I will not need to appear to Consulate interview again. He said just get your I-797B approved with new employer and I should be good to go and entry will be as easy as it could be.

After coming back, on immediate basis we filed H1 transfer. I never entered to USA on that visa, however actually I traveled.

My questions are -
    1. Is it still valid to use Petitioner A visa stamp & new H1B approval notice I-797B at POE as suggested by Custom Officer?
    2. Do I need to appear for consulate interview here in India again, and get new stamp for travel purpose?

Please suggest on this as soon as possible on how should I proceed further.

Thank you,

1. Yes
    2. No
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X