Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fresh H1b: two approved petition, one got 221(g), can I go with second one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh H1b: two approved petition, one got 221(g), can I go with second one?

Need Your Help Guys
    ============

I have got two H1B approved petition, I went to go visa stamping on 25-Jan-2018 (delhi) but received 221(g) which is still under admin process.

My second employer is chasing me (though he doesn't aware of my first case..) can I go ahead with stamping with second case? Or shall I wait for first case? But I am just worrying that what would happen if wait time would be longer?

Note: I know that visa stamping can only happen with one petition.

so you still have your passport ? Am pretty sure they can track you another ds-160 with your passport which might give more trouble to your h1b.

Comment

Yes I have my passport with me. it is understandable that they can track everything and I am also not going to hide anything. I just want to know if anyone has face this type of situation or what I can do with my second petition now? Shall I surrender/cancel my second petition if this is against law? Or shall I wait for a decision for first case? Or two petition can go in parallel? since in the case of H1b transfer, person can file multiple petition and multiple petition can go in parallel.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X