Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have my H1B revoked as I had come to India family emergencies also I 140 revoke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have my H1B revoked as I had come to India family emergencies also I 140 revoke

Hi I had completed 6 years of h1b and got my I-140 approved and got 3 year extension after 6 years now running 8th year . But I had to come to India for family emergencies and stayed for one year, meanwhile my employer revoked my h1b also my i140. I don't even what to do this situation. If I get a new employer do I need to go fresh h1b cap or I can transfer the h1b as I had i140 approved previously and revoked now. Please advise I appreciate your help

Originally posted by bgvkal View Post
    Hi I had completed 6 years of h1b and got my I-140 approved and got 3 year extension after 6 years now running 8th year . But I had to come to India for family emergencies and stayed for one year, meanwhile my employer revoked my h1b also my i140. I don't even what to do this situation. If I get a new employer do I need to go fresh h1b cap or I can transfer the h1b as I had i140 approved previously and revoked now. Please advise I appreciate your help
    New employer can transfer the H1. Need not go through the lottery.
    Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X