Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No update after application received

Hi,

I was eligible for H4 visa stamping drop box and so I submitted the documents on Feb 9,2018 at chennai consulate. The case status was updated as Application received on 12-Feb-2018. Thereafter no update on my case. Is this normal with Chennai consulate? Can any one of you share your latest h4 Dropbox experience at chennai consulate?
    TIA

i am also in the same boat, i dropped my document for H1B visa on 9 Feb and till today no response. Did you hear back anything?

Comment

Status changed from Application received to Administrative processing

My case status has been changed from Application received to Administrative processing on 22-02-2018 and the passport is still with the consulate

Comment

No status update available for the passport number

If I track my passport status through passport number , it is showing as ?No status update available for the passport number submitted? while I give the DS160 number it is showing as ?Administrative Processing? What does it mean? Has anybody faced the similar situation?
        Last edited by Anusha0409; 02-27-2018, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Same issue

Originally posted by Anusha0409 View Post
          If I track my passport status through passport number , it is showing as ?No status update available for the passport number submitted? while I give the DS160 number it is showing as ?Administrative Processing? What does it mean? Has anybody faced the similar situation?
          I am in the same situation. What was your output? How long you had to wait.

Comment

there is no status available for the passport number submitted

Originally posted by Anusha0409 View Post
            same situation here did you get any update ? what is that means ? also in profile document delivery information is blank too does it means they working on file ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X