Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa pending since Nov 2016

Hi All,

I hope someone here can help or advise on next steps. I applied for the H1B visa in 2016 draw and got lucky to be picked up. In Nov 2016 RFE response for the query was received and updated on USCIS site. It has been pending since as there are no further updates on my case online. My employer said he can only send query to USCIS but not necessary they will start processing the application right away.
    Can someone advise what should be done to move things here. Is premium processing worth going for after long period (almost 15 months after RFE response was received.)

Originally posted by swapsh1b View Post
    Hi All,

I hope someone here can help or advise on next steps. I applied for the H1B visa in 2016 draw and got lucky to be picked up. In Nov 2016 RFE response for the query was received and updated on USCIS site. It has been pending since as there are no further updates on my case online. My employer said he can only send query to USCIS but not necessary they will start processing the application right away.
    Can someone advise what should be done to move things here. Is premium processing worth going for after long period (almost 15 months after RFE response was received.)
    Just F5 to bring the topic to attention. Any comments please?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X