X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sppt007
    replied
    I have the same question & similar situation

I have the same question & similar situation where in I'm employed with Company A on H1B with visa valid till JUN 2018, Now I got two offers from Company B & C respectively .
    B has started the transfer on regular process & C on premium , Can I join Company B & If transfer to C is approved on premium can I quit B & Join C ?Neither of the company has got the approval yet.
    Please suggest.

Leave a comment:

• srveerep
    started a topic Multiple Transfer. Please help.

Multiple Transfer. Please help.

Hi

I am on H1B visa and it is valid till Sep 2019. I got an offer from company B and they filed the paperwork for H1B transfer in normal process. Meanwhile I got another offer from company C and they also filed paper work through premium and got RFE yesterday. Both company B and C applies H1B transfer at the same time with Company A's petition. Note: According to Company C policy we cannot join without approval petition.

Q. Can I join in company B with receipt number and stay for a month and jump to Company C after getting approved by company C?

Q. Currently Company C petition is in RFE state. If I move to company B with receipt number. Is there any chance to get denial of Company C's petition because of changing employer?

Note: I am not interested to stay with Employer A. I have so many concerns.

Please Respond ASAP. Appreciate your help.
    Last edited by srveerep; 03-19-2018, 06:05 PM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X