X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer After I-94 Expiry

Hi,

I need some advise, please help.

1. I have approved I-140 with Priority Date of Sep 2015. I have completed 7 years with my H1b, Extension is in progress.
    2. My H1B Extension was applied in Sep 20, 2017 and recently in my.uscis.gov shows that it went to RFE on 03/13/2018. ( the other tracking tool in USCIS (egov.uscis) still shows received). My attorney /employer havent communicated about RFE.
    3. My I-94 expires on 03/29/2018.
    4. I have got an offer from employer b, but employer b will not start transfer anytime before my i-94 expiry as background check is pending.

Now,

1. Can I ask employer b to file my case in premium processing and forget my current employer extension in RFE? only concern is, if this falls under bridging, what are the things I should consider?
    2. Why USCIS has two status tracking portal without sync? Is that new tool will be accurate? any one got any idea on this?
    3. I am also planning to ask my current employer to respond RFE in premium processing to avoid bridging situation with employer b. (both my employers are american company and have good stand with immigration processing)

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X