Dropbox facility for Child(6 years) for H4 Visa restamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropbox facility for Child(6 years) for H4 Visa restamping

I am eligible for dropbox visa re stamping as my previous H4 visa expired within 12 months.

The website states that :
    For Children below 14 years of age : Child needs to submit
    Children under 14 must submit a photocopy of both parent?s passport biographic information and valid U.S. visa page.

My husband has a Valid H1b visa stamped in his passport however I am going through re stamping of my H4 along with my son.

The question I have is -
    Is my son(6 years) be eligible for H4 Visa re stamping dropbox along with me

Or Do I need to take an appointment for him

Hi S Sparent, I am in the same situation. Did you get any info or answer to your question? Can you update here.. Thanks.

Comment

Hi Member,
      Please see my Answer below.
      Is my son(6 years) be eligible for H4 Visa re stamping dropbox along with me Or Do I need to take an appointment for him?
      Answer: Yes. He is eligible for Interview waiver. When you go for drop box, you can also submit his documents.. But ,you will need to fill up separate DS 160 form and make visa fees to him separately. When you schedule appointment, you can add your son along with you. But, Please make note, If Officer needs, they may call for Interview too.
      Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X