Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Extension Clarification

Hi,
    I have a valid H1B visa till 29th June 2018 (Same data in my I94 as well). My wife also have same date for her H4 visa .

I went to india for a vacation in Feb 2018 and returned in March 2018. My wife stayed there and will return by May 4th 2018.

Am planning to go ahead and apply visa extension now. My per my company policy date, even if i apply now (in next one week time) they will do internal verification and send for filing by May 10th by when my wife will be in USA already.

So is it fine if i apply extension for my wife also now itself and check with my company if they change the visa page of her document alone in the last minute? in case if am not able to change the visa page will that be a problem? as per the document uploaded visa page will show my wife went to india but return stamp will not be there.

Anyone faced this issue? As its last min i dont want to take risk. or is it safe to apply separately.

Assuming if i apply separately, i will get my receipt in jun first week. for my wife extension receipt might not come before Jun 29th. can she stay in USA with me with my receipt details?

Regards,
    Arun.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X