Cover letter for F1 OPT to H4 explanation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cover letter for F1 OPT to H4 explanation

Hello, I am currently in F1 OPT. I was working for 7 months and now I am no longer in a project. As I am nearing my 90 days of unemployment, I want to change my status back to H4 and apply for H4 EAD as well(I came to US on H4 visa, later changed it to F1 while doing my masters in engineering). I have prepared all the necessary documents.

I would like to know what explanation should I give in my cover letter for this change of status from F1 OPT to H4. Should I also give any reasons for applying for H4 EAD as well? Thanks in advance.

I think it’s a good idea; you probably should try. I hope you’ll cope with it and find the perfect job. Try to do your best in writing a cover letter; many things depend on it. I got one funny story from my experience on this topic. I couldn’t find a job even though I applied everywhere and I’ve been waiting for a week to be invited for an interview. So, I decided to make my cv more accurate. I’ve put down some extra skills and courses. Then I got invited to 3 interviews next week. If you need some CV writing advice, I can suggest you a program https://docsandslides.com/googledocs/cover-letters-templates/, which also will make it more attractive and professional
    Last edited by RolloDuitscher; 07-11-2022, 09:49 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X