Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drop Box - Chennai - 221(g) - Please Help !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop Box - Chennai - 221(g) - Please Help !

Hi Guys,

I submitted my all my documents via Drop Box for my H1B visa stamping on April 4th 2018. I received my passport back today with the Blue Page 221(g), which had the following check boxes checked.

From you Petitioner
    ----------------------

- A copy of employment contract or letter of agreement signed by you and the petitioner.
    - A copy of the contract between the US based petitioner and the client company (the job site where you will actually work) stating the timing terms and agreement for your project.
    - A letter (on letterhead) from the personal department at the U.S end client company ( the job site where you will actually work) stating that there is a vacancy for you.
    - A detailed description of the project to which you will be assigned. Include a complete technical description of the project,employer, time line current status, number of employees assigned, worksite location and market analysis of the final product.
    - A complete itinerary of the services or engagements (including both internal and client projects) that specifies the dates of each service, the names and addresses of the actual employers and the names and addresses of the locations where the services will be performed for the duration of the petition

Form you
    -----------
    W2 forms and copies of all pay slips for the last 2 years

I would very much appreciate if you can answer the following questions for me.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- I am a full time employee of the company that filed the petition and I do not work for any client. Any idea why they would want these client details which is not applicable in my case ?

- I am not sure what would be the market analysis of the final product ? Would you guys have any idea ?

- In the "From You" section it says that I would need to provide W2 forms for the last 2 years, would copies of it suffice ? Or would they need the original ?

- I have been in the US for the last 15 years, have a masters degree and i am surprised at this kind of scrutiny, is this normal ?

Looking forward to some advice and inputs.

Thanks in advance.
    Ashwin

I am exactly same situation now, and got blue slip with same same questions. Please help me what documents you submitted.

if you have any templates for the below documents, please share with me I appreciate your on help

- A copy of employment contract or letter of agreement signed by you and the petitioner.
    - A copy of the contract between the US based petitioner and the client company (the job site where you will actually work) stating the timing terms and agreement for your project.
    - A letter (on letterhead) from the personal department at the U.S end client company ( the job site where you will actually work) stating that there is a vacancy for you.
    - A detailed description of the project to which you will be assigned. Include a complete technical description of the project,employer, time line current status, number of employees assigned, worksite location and market analysis of the final product.
    - A complete itinerary of the services or engagements (including both internal and client projects) that specifies the dates of each service, the names and addresses of the actual employers and the names and addresses of the locations where the services will be performed for the duration of the petition

Thanks,
    Anil

Comment

My brother received 221G and was asked to submit documents, the employer provided all the documents that was marked on the blue slip on March 12, 2019. On June 5th, we received an email from uscis requesting to submit the passport we were so happy that everything went fine with 221G but the shock came when we went to collect the passport after 10 days. They did not stamp the visa on the passport instead they gave one more form mentioning that "visa is refused for administrative processing and will be reconsidered when administrative processing is complete". Since Feb 11, 2019 (us consulate interview date) the status on the site is "administrative processing".

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X