No announcement yet.

H1 Visa Transfer along with Amendment - Need some immediate suggestion please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Visa Transfer along with Amendment - Need some immediate suggestion please

Hello All,

Requesting your suggestion to proceed further.

My initial petition was approved to location A and i raised an amendment to location B based on project requirement from India. Unfortunately my Location B amendment was denied by USCIS and i traveled to Location A as per my initial petition to support the client.

Now my current company forcing me to raise another amendment to Location-B to work from client location (which may get deny again by USCIS and leads to go back to india).

So i started looking for other opportunity in parallel and i got better package with company B and they interested to file H1Transfer in premium.

Now the question is, as per my current employer i have to file amendment to location B in regular mode (which i cannot avoid) and at the same time my new employer will file H1 transfer in premium mode.

Will there be any issues if i go with amendment (regular) + H1 transfer (premium) in parallel..?

if in case i received RFE or denial for my H1 transfer, will my current company get to know about my H1 transfer activities.?

Requesting your expert advise to proceed further.

Thanks,

Originally posted by h2a3r2 View Post
    Hello All,

Requesting your suggestion to proceed further.

My initial petition was approved to location A and i raised an amendment to location B based on project requirement from India. Unfortunately my Location B amendment was denied by USCIS and i traveled to Location A as per my initial petition to support the client.

Now my current company forcing me to raise another amendment to Location-B to work from client location (which may get deny again by USCIS and leads to go back to india).

So i started looking for other opportunity in parallel and i got better package with company B and they interested to file H1Transfer in premium.

Now the question is, as per my current employer i have to file amendment to location B in regular mode (which i cannot avoid) and at the same time my new employer will file H1 transfer in premium mode.

Will there be any issues if i go with amendment (regular) + H1 transfer (premium) in parallel..?

if in case i received RFE or denial for my H1 transfer, will my current company get to know about my H1 transfer activities.?

Requesting your expert advise to proceed further.

Thanks,
    USCIS wouldn't notify your current employer that another employer has filed a change of employer H-1B petition on your behalf. It sounds like you're doing the smart thing. There's no problem with having a change of employer petition filed at the same time that your current employer has an amendment pending.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X